5 Things You Can Do To Live a Jesus-Centered Life
by H. R. Curtis
The You Can Do It Series encourages and equips believers to live out life as a disciple of Jesus Christ, being formed and shaped by God’s Word. Written in a clear and encouraging style, each of these topical books gives Christians achievable goals for strengthening their faith and relationships. Each book features a consistent presentation of a topic in five parts with each part consisting of a presentation, summary, discussion questions, and several action steps.
About This Volume
Your salvation rests on Jesus Christ alone. While the foundation is sure, how will you build your life upon that foundation? Scripture is full of encouragement for holy living, full Christian lives full of the joys (and the crosses) that come with living a life of service toward God and neighbor.
This volume will equip you to:
• Find Jesus where He has chosen to reveal Himself – in Church
• Find Jesus where He has chosen to reveal Himself – in His Word
• Learn with the Disciples how to pray – the Lord’s Prayer
• Live out the Jesus-centered life through your vocation
• Live out the Jesus -centered life in your family
[twocol_one] Like what you hear on KFUO Radio? Like us on Facebook Today![/twocol_one] [twocol_one_last]—[/twocol_one_last]
Music on this program included:
“Flippin’ the Pages” composed by Terry Herald, ASCAP, Copyright 2012, GOH LLC