by Scott Seidler
The You Can Do It Series encourages and equips believers to live out life as a disciple of Jesus Christ, being formed and shaped by God’s Word. Written in a clear and encouraging style, each of these topical books gives Christians achievable goals for strengthening their faith and relationships. Each book features a consistent presentation of a topic in five parts with each part consisting of a presentation, summary, discussion questions, and several action steps.
About This Volume
There are no perfect families, and we all want to have stronger, faithful families. Even while the pressures of real-life issues press on every side, there are opportunities to support your spouse, your children, even you extended family. God has mercifully surrounded us with the means to support as we strive to have a stronger family and Christian household.
- This volume will equip you to:
• Develop the skills and motivation to strengthen your family
• Recognize and accept the variety and differences found in individual family members
• Establish the family as a safe place for repentance and forgiveness
• Understand vocation and use it to give your family purpose and direction
• Create times of rest as a family and as individuals
[twocol_one] Like what you hear on KFUO Radio? Like us on Facebook Today![/twocol_one] [twocol_one_last]—[/twocol_one_last]
Music on this program included:
“Flippin’ the Pages” composed by Terry Herald, ASCAP, Copyright 2012, GOH LLC