Pastor Baker discusses theological distinctions between Law & Gospel regarding Sunday’s Hymn of the Day, LSB 699, with guest Rev. Mark Smith.
(1) Ruminations with Mark Smith. (2) Discussed hymn: “Hail, Thou Once Despised Jesus.”
(1) Guest Organist Henry Gerike. (2) Discussed hymn: “When In The Hour Of Deepest Need.” (3) Distinction between theologian of self-glory and theologian of the cross.
(1) Pastor Baker discusses hymn “Eternal Father, Strong To Save.” (2) How can a navy hymn be in a Christian hymnal?
(1) Ruminations with Mark Smith. (2) Hymn: “O Living Bread From Heaven.” (3) On the Lord’s Supper.(4) Eat this and you will never die.
(1) Ruminations with Mark Smith. (2) Hymn: “From God Can Nothing Move Me.” (3) Is there not something that can move me from God?