[twocol_one]First Hour: The Bible Study
Proverbs 3:13-20 – Blessed is the one who finds Wisdom.
Rev. Dave Boisclair of Faith/Bethesda Lutheran Churches in North St. Louis, MO.
[/twocol_one] [twocol_one_last]Second Hour: Ask the Pastor
Our guest pastor answers questions about the Bible, Christian faith, etc.
Rev. Victor Belton of Peace Lutheran Church in Decatur, Georgia.
Blessed Is the One Who Finds Wisdom
(13) Blessed is the one who finds wisdom,
and the one who gets understanding,
(14) for the gain from her is better than gain from silver
and her profit better than gold.
(15) She is more precious than jewels,
and nothing you desire can compare with her.
(16) Long life is in her right hand;
in her left hand are riches and honor.
(17) Her ways are ways of pleasantness,
and all her paths are peace.
(18) She is a tree of life to those who lay hold of her;
those who hold her fast are called blessed.
(19) The Lord by wisdom founded the earth;
by understanding he established the heavens;
(20) by his knowledge the deeps broke open,
and the clouds drop down the dew.