Guest Allison Kieselowsky, Reading Specialist, shares insights into favorite literature for families to enjoy this Christmas season. Her list includes:
- Luke 1-2
- “Christmas Night, Fair and Bright” by Julie Stiegemeyer
- “Born on Christmas Morn” Arch Book
- “The Jesse Tree” by Geraldine McCaughrean
- “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe” by C. S. Lewis
- “The Glorious Impossible” by Madeline L’Engle
- “The Nutcracker Ballet” and also watching the ballet
Listen to hear about these books and how to choose great books for your family!
Send in your family questions to Family@kfuo.org or call host Andy Bates at (314) 996-1519.