Have you ever wondered why your unbelieving neighbor doesn’t understand you? You speak words of love, but they call them hate. What’s up with that? The Bible tells us. Let’s shed some light on the subject of their darkness.
Mentioned in the show:
- Connected to Christ: Why Membership Matters. cph.org/connected-to-christ-why-membership-matters
- Of Free Will in the Augsburg Confession. bookofconcord.org/augsburg-confession/of-free-will/
Host Rev. Tyrel Bramwell, St. Mark Lutheran Church in Ferndale, California, and author of the book Come in, We are Closed, talks about curious topics to excite the imagination, equip the mind, and comfort the soul with God’s ordering of the world in the Law and Gospel. Send him your questions at stmarksferndale.com. You can find his videos at youtube.com/c/tyrelbramwell.
It’s Sharathon 2023, and we need YOUR support!
By God’s grace and with your generous support, we’ve been sharing the Gospel for close to 99 years to millions of listeners worldwide.
- Our Bible studies help to explain and deepen your understanding of God’s Word.
- Our worship services proclaim salvation in Christ and give you the words that the church has always used to proclaim the Gospel.
- And our hymns—the sacred music of the church—are the joyous exultation of God’s people that explain, proclaim, and announce the joy of salvation in Christ alone.
In short, your gift makes it possible for the listener-supported Broadcast Ministry of KFUO Radio to continue filling our world with God’s Word.