In today’s episode, Rev. Bryan Wolfmueller talks about using feelings to figure out where the Holy Spirit is, as Martin Luther writes about in “On the Councils and the Church,” and the seven marks of the church. Find this for download at wolfmueller.co/lutheroncouncils.
- It has God’s Word.
- Baptism is rightly taught and administrated.
- The Lord’s Supper is rightly taught and administrated.
- Public use of the Office of the Keys.
- Consecrates and calls ministers.
- Prayer and public thanksgiving and praise to God.
- Holy possession of the Holy Cross (suffering).
Rev. Bryan Wolfmueller, Senior Pastor at Hope Lutheran Church in Aurora, Colorado, and author of the book Has American Christianity Failed?, talks about curious topics to excite the imagination, equip the mind, and comfort the soul with God’s ordering of the world in the Law and Gospel. Tweet your questions to @bwolfmueller or send questions at wolfmueller.co.
Watch this episode on YouTube!