Sarah Jacobsen— wife, mom, pastor’s wife, and crafter with Pieceful Joy, joins Andy and Sarah to talk about Advent traditions with her family, simple ideas for you family to try and how to incorporate books into your celebrations.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
– Read Aloud Revival at readaloudrevival.com
– The Legend of St Nicholas by Anselm Grun
– Lucia Morning in Sweden by Ewa Rydeaker
– Christmas in the Barn by Margaret Wise Brown
– The First Christmas by Tomie DePaola
– The Legend of the Candy Cane by Lori Walburg
– A Baby Born in Bethlehem by Martha Whitmore Hickman
– The Story of Christmas, from Gospels Matthew and Luke
Have a topic you’d like to hear about on The Coffee Hour? Contact Andy Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-996-1519.