Pastor Bramwell works through your emails finding encouragement to be bold in the faith even when it means walking away from sources of earthly security and getting away from our online caves. Plus, should schoolteachers remain in the woke school system? What would happen if they didn’t? And why are some churches not outspoken and engaged?
Referenced in this episode:
- The Problem of Suffering: A Father’s Hope by Rev. Gregory Schulz: https://www.cph.org/the-problem-of-suffering-a-fathers-hope
- July 29, 2023: Cross Defense “When Pastors Shape Our Political Views”
- July 15, 2023: Cross Defense “Faith Staked to Jesus”
- August 5, 2023: Cross Defense “Jesus and Suicide: Pulling Kids from Public School”
- KNCL 10, Facebook Idleness: https://youtu.be/LcBh-y72tEw
Host Rev. Tyrel Bramwell, St. Mark Lutheran Church in Ferndale, California, and author of the book Come in, We are Closed, talks about curious topics to excite the imagination, equip the mind, and comfort the soul with God’s ordering of the world in the Law and Gospel. Send him your questions at stmarksferndale.com. Follow St. Mark’s on Facebook and Instagram. Find Pastor Bramwell’s Winged Lion Studio videos at youtube.com/c/tyrelbramwell.